+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NOS Passenger std mirror #981723

Default NOS Passenger std mirror #981723

For sale is a NOS Buick standard mirror #981723 passenger side, complete in original box and with installation template, fasteners etc.

I was thinking 55$ obb, please note that the mirror is in Sweden Europe, so send me pm with our address and Iíll get back shortly with a shipping quote.

Thanks/Per
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Per

Buick Centurion two door hardtop 1973
    Hyundai Santa Fe 2006
    Honda Accord 2009
    Cadillac Seville STS 1999

Still available?

yes, you got a PM
    Per

Hyundai Santa Fe 2006
    Honda Accord 2009

Hey, I was excited when I thought I had finally found the mirror I had been searching for, but when I enlarged the picture it doesn't look like my original '73 driver's side. I think the 73 passenger side std mirror is part# 981921. Thank you so much for responding, & sorry I didn't enlarge your photos before I bothered you. I sure wish it matched my drivers side.

Quote Originally Posted by invicta View Post
    Hey, I was excited when I thought I had finally found the mirror I had been searching for, but when I enlarged the picture it doesn't look like my original '73 driver's side. I think the 73 passenger side std mirror is part# 981921. Thank you so much for responding, & sorry I didn't enlarge your photos before I bothered you. I sure wish it matched my drivers side.
    No worries, you got carried away finally finding a NOS passenger mirror for descent money just like me when I once bought it

This is NOT the correct passenger side mirror to match the remote driverís side ditto, it is however a correct match to the driverís side non remote standard mirror.
    Per

Hyundai Santa Fe 2006
    Honda Accord 2009

+ Reply to Thread