+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1971 Buick Centurion 4 Door Sedan Iin Great Condition

Default 1971 Buick Centurion 4 Door Sedan Iin Great Condition

I offer you a 1971 Buick Centurion Hard Top Sedan. 1 Family Owned Classic Vehicle. Slightly under 58,000 original miles and running in excellent condition. Starts right up every time. This vehicle has been well maintained and drives like it should. The transmission shifts perfectly. The motor sounds great (and looks like one of the best kept motors that I have seen for this year). Feel free to listen to the quiet yet consistently powerful motor at the following link:
    https://youtu.be/p65cbOmPCns

Interior is unbelievably well kept with all accessories and mechanics still in place, dash and headliner in excellent condition, Radio/ cassette player still works, ac blows cold, driver seat has a couple rips on the back cushion but included is a spool of identical factory matched material to repair this seat. The back seat and front passenger seat are flawless. The carpet in this vehicle is impossibly well kept and still protected by the original Buick floormats. The exterior of the vehicle speaks for itself. Beside needing a paint restoration from sun fading, the only true flaws are a little bubbling over the rear passenger side wheel well/ under the rag top and a dent on the driver side fender (about 10 inches wide and .5 inch deep) that can be worked out by any reputable body shop; everything else is in tact and all original down to the signature emblems & original rims that came with this vehicle. Make no mistake about it, this is a rare find, with very little restoration you could turn this great vehicle into an exceptional vehicle that could turn heads forever. Parts that have been replaced within the last 1,000 miles include; New ignition coil, new distributor, distributor cap, spark plugs, wires, tires, and new battery.

I'm LETTING THIS ONE GO for a great deal. Only asking 6k Serious buyers feel free to ask any questions. I can be reached at (214) 994-8152 Dallas,Tx Thanks. Currently listed on Ebay at the following link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Other-...m=262106440664
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread