+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ... seen this one ? :

That's got some things that make you go hmmmmm. 455 badges were only used in 1973. Stage1 badges were never used. The interior looks clean but I don't think that's a stock color. I think the steering wheel came from a skylark (or GS). It has a big hole cut for the radio, and another for the tach where the clock used to be. Which makes me wonder why there's a second tach hanging from the dash. The exhaust system is odd. Why would you put cut-outs after the muffler? That just doesn't make sense. The body looks fairly straight although the front bumper is tweaked pretty heavily. I'm not sure if it's just the pictures but the paint looks wrong.

I'm sure I've missed a lot of other issues.
    Livin' Large.

Default what a mess

My thoughts on it are "What a mess" - nothing about that car is right.

Of course the gold one on ebay now was originally green, and how about the white interior with the different color door panels in it = another "What a mess"

Yes, they are some "hmmmms" on that car and also it obviously has more than 100 K-miles.
    But the price paid was relatively high and thatīs what I saw the last ca.18 months - prices for the BCs are going higher, slowly, but step by step (my impression).
    Rolf

+ Reply to Thread