+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 72 buick centurion parts

Default 72 buick centurion convertible parts

I have the complete car I'm parting out. crown point, Indiana. call or text with needs. Thanks Don (219-712-0741)
    Last edited by Don17x; 11-29-2014 at 10:39 AM.

I'm asking for another member here...how are the rubber bumper strips on the front and/or rear bumpers?
    Adam Martin
    BPG# 1358
    BCA# 39765
    1970 Buick Skylark Custom 455 Coupe

The front has some damage on the drivers side. the rear ones seem to in ok shape.

The rear quarters look to be in remarkably good shape. If they are solid those should definitely be saved.
    Livin' Large.

How much for the centurion emblems, shipped to lafayette In, would u happen to know if the windshield is the same as a 1973 buick

'72 & '73 convertible windows & windshields are the same, if you wish to go used; new windshields for these are available at auto glass shops (even with the built in antenna). John

I need a tilt steering column from the rag joint to the steering wheel including the turn signal indicators. Shipping would be to Des Moines, Iowa 50310

My email is abc.moran@netzero.net

Also would take a posi rear axle drum to drum but that is unlikely.

I Have a lot of parts still. call or text with needs Thanks

Default Parts needed

Hi, tried to phone but left message. I need the front inner fenderwell plastic baffles for my '73, left & right, they have the part #'s on the waffle side, 1241526, and 1241527. Also need a rot free trunk floor if possible. Also the seat back from the rear seat if the fibre board backing is all intact. Let me know, thanks, John (573)321-3740

Hello everyone I own a beautiful 73 Buick Centurion 455 Convertible that I'm trying to restore. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any exterior parts that are missing such as both driver and passenger mirrors, Centurion emblems for fender, and vent covers for the hood. if anyone knows any info that can help me I'll be so grateful. plz email me at sailorulysse@yahoo.com or call or text me at 267-584-3000

Do you have the Body panels around the Rear wheels both side in good Shape mine have a lot of rust so i need somes other ones

I haven't been able to reach Don by either email, or phone. Good luck, tho. John

I need the exterior emblems and the vents it strips on the hood

Default Rear end assembly

Do you have the rear end assembly? If so how much?
    Thanks , Dennis.

Hello i want the front RH fender with the trims. How much? Diegol77@hotmail.com thanks a lot

Very interested please contact me with more pictures tina@htowntowing.com

Hi Tuufly215,

One of the distinguishing things about Centurions is the lack of the vents in the hood. If you're '73 has the vents then the hood was replaced at some time with a hood from a non-Centurion. If you're restoring the car you'd be better off having the holes welded shut so it looks like a Centurion.

Good luck,
    John
    Livin' Large.

Hi Don,

I'm in need of the left rear lower trailing arm for my '72 Ragtop. I'd hope they'd be the same.

abe
    firefighter1968@hotmail.com

Looking for the chrome/stainess trim skirting for the right rear quarterpanel underside.

abe
    firefighter1968@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread