+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1973 back seat floor

Default 1973 back seat floor

Hello I just pulled the back seat out and where it sits the floor pan is gone, not where you put your feet but where the seat sits and seat belts are is gone mostly on passenger side and driver side is starting, how is the best way to fix this or where can I get replacement pans, I been looking on web and just not getting any where thanks in advance

You'll either have to fabricate new panels or find a car that you can cut good ones out of. Unfortunately, there is no real aftermarket for these cars.
    Adam Martin
    BPG# 1358
    BCA# 39765
    1970 Buick Skylark Custom 455 Coupe

I replaced the rear floor panels in my Centurion convertible approx. 1 year ago. They don't make new ones for B bodies anymore. You can, however, still get them for a Riviera, and it is an almost perfect fit. I found the manufacturer on the internet: c2cfabrication.com. They would not sell me one for my Centurion, I had to tell them it was for a Riviera. Much easier, cheaper, and neater than attempting to fabricate. I paid either $59 or $69 per each. Just order for a Riviera of same vintage as your Centurion.
    Last edited by invicta; 08-03-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Can you take a photo of how much of the pan you need? I have a 71 4 door with excellent condition rear seat pans. They have been cut at curve heading to the floor. I needed the floor part. I think they might fit.

Ben

I will try today and post tomorrow

Ben do you have a email I could send them to. Im having problems getting this site to load pictures. Also where might you be located thanks for help. Thanks to everyone that has been trying to help me as well

+ Reply to Thread