+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTF my old 73 Centurion Convertib. Wt top/Red from Merrillville IN owned 1983~86

Default WTF my old 73 Centurion Convertib. Wt top/Red from Merrillville IN owned 1983~86

Hello all,

I'm wondering if it might be possible to locate the current owner of a 73 Buick Centurion Convertible which I owned from 1983 to approx 1986. It was dark red with a off white top. It had a brown dashboard. I believe that I was the 2nd owner. The previous owner's last name was Seamples, ours is Horan. I believe that I sold it to someone with the last name of Beirnat, and he sold it to someone with the last name of possibly Tollman (sp?) Most all of these owners were from the Merrillville, IN area. It is unknown who owns this car at the moment. Any help in locating the owner would be appreciated.

I would like to see the car again one day. It has a lot of special memories connected with it.

Unfortunately I do not have a VIN#. All I have are a couple photos and a receipt for the vanity plate I had which was "BOBS 73", from Indiana.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's going to be tough, that is a fairly popular color on the 73's, so there will be a good many out there to sort through. Did you look through the cars on the registry?

I didn't realize that there was a registry here. I'll look for it and try to find it. Thanks!

455 or 350?
    Adam Martin
    BPG# 1358
    BCA# 39765
    1970 Buick Skylark Custom 455 Coupe

It had a 455.

Also the jack and spare where only used one time, unfortunately by myself. They were painted green and had never been removed from the trunk until that one night.

A police officer came upon my girlfriend and I, parked with the top down on a warm summer night. He walked up to the car and told me that my front tire had a flat. He was nice enough to shine his flashlight while I changed the tire. There was barely enough air in the spare to make it to a gas station to fill it, but all ended well enough. My Dad and I owned the car together at the time. I was 19 and was afraid that he would be mad that the pristine jack had to be used. He wasn't really mad at all.

+ Reply to Thread