+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Own a 73 ???

Default Own a 73 ???

If you own a 73 and are interested in a trunk lock cover emblem, then here's something you might want to check out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973-...QQcmdZViewItem

It's under eBay....
    Item # is: Item number: 160102400396

My 72 has a different emblem and no cover.

Just thought I'd share with you all... I know there are several 73's on here!

Steve

Yep. Saw that Steve. This is the second go round. First time it was up to about $200 then the friggin scam artisit nigerians took over jacked it up over a grand. I guess they figured on scamming the seller. Anyway the seller re-listed it as you see. My guess it will get about 2 bills.

I already have a spare so I'm not getting greedy and will just watch the mad cap bidding war on the closing 30 minutes
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Rick Martinez

1973 Centurion 455 convertible - My show & tow car
    1970 GS455 Racecar
    9.25 @ 144.83, 3070 lbs

585 bucks! wow@!!

Hi guys!
    I'm thinking to build by myself a '73 trunk lock rotating cover, using a hood or a HT rear quarter emblem: does anybody know the diameter of the original one?
    Thx in advnce
    Miguel

+ Reply to Thread