+ Reply to Thread

Thread: !!!!$800 1972BUICK CENTURION4SALE 7.5L 455 cubic inch V8 2DOOR HARD TOP!!!!!

Default !!!!$800 1972BUICK CENTURION4SALE 7.5L 455 cubic inch V8 2DOOR HARD TOP!!!!!

ENGINE REBUILT 7.5L 455 cubic inch V8 2DOOR HARD TOP,THE CAR IS GREAT IF U WANT TO USE IT FOR PARTS,IT WAS RUNNING BUT I GOT TIRED OF LOOKING FOR A UNDERDASH WIRING HARNESS! WELL WHEN I FOUND IT, WHICH IS STILL IN REACH, IT IS NEW AND IT COST $400.00 THE OTHER THING IS THAT IT NEEDS A NEW WINDSHEILD AND A DASH PAD,BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE CAR IS READY TO GO! THE ENGINE IS UNDAMANGED! THE UNDER HOOD HARNESS IS UNHARMED. I HATE TO GET RID OF HER BUT I WANT ANOTHER KIND OF BUICK,SO IF U WANT THIS CAR PLEASE CONTACT ME...PEPSIE 812-773-7518 IM N THE INDIANA AREA ,IF U WANT THE WIRING HARNESS ALSO LET ME KNO

pictures please....I'd like the rear quarters from the top of the rear wheelwell forward to the rear of the front door....both sides. I took off my trim...and found holes. How lucky for me.

You might want to repost this in the SALE section instead.
    David Gramlow

1968 GS350
    1998 Riviera

BCA
    ROA
    BPG

Do you have pictures for your car? I want to check if Buick parts and accessories on it as well as the engine are in good condition. Thanks bro!
    Last edited by Joy Ehlers; 09-12-2011 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Ehlers View Post
    Do you have pictures for your car? I want to check if Buick parts and accessories on it as well as the engine are in good condition. Thanks bro!
    And oh i forgot to ask if this is available. lol! If not don't mind posting some pictures! Thanks I'll look for other second hand cars.

+ Reply to Thread