+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parting 73 Centurion Convert

Default Parting 73 Centurion Convert

Hello. We are parting out 73 Centurion convertible. 455 /400th/ Limited slip rear axle. White with black interior. Lots of good parts. Complete car. Please email with needs. jlhill66@gmail.com

Where are you located? Is the car beyond saving?

Sorry about that. The car is located in Springfield Ohio, about 25 miles east of Dayton. The floors are pretty shot. The motor and trans have already been removed. So Iwould say it is not salvageable.

Ok, thanks for the info.

Shortbed88

I am looking for a glove compartment and sun visors. I have a 71 convertible, would you glove compartment fit.

im looking for a steering wheel and the trunk lid buick emblem. are these parts available and if so, how much.

Hi - I am looking for an OEM radio and radio bezel. 2 sill plates and the verticle trim on the front seats. Thanks

What do you want for the posi?

hello i need the complete dash not the top cover or the bezels i need the black part of dash all this stuff bolts to dunno correct name can u help with part and price.
    scott pemberton

Are you still selling parts from this car? thanks
    1973 White Centurion Conv

how much for the top frame and what condition is it in?

Looking for the trunk emblem for my 73 centurion convertible its the one that covers the trunk key.

I'm looking for a instrument cluster, will you happen to have that.

Do you still have the centurion and 455 emblems that go on the front fenders and also looking for the trunk latch like everyone else. Thanks, just how bad is the rear floor pan under the rear seat mine is going and looking for replacements thanks

Default 72 cen

Quote Originally Posted by shortbed88 View Post
    Hello. We are parting out 73 Centurion convertible. 455 /400th/ Limited slip rear axle. White with black interior. Lots of good parts. Complete car. Please email with needs. jlhill66@gmail.com
    contacting u about some for the centurion if u have anymore fill free to contact me at 2299771092 thanks

Hey guy how much for the trunk lid

Do you have the chrome/stainess trim skirting for the right rear quarterpanel underside?

Hello I own a beautiful 73 Buick Centurion 455 Convertible that I'm trying to restore. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any exterior parts that are missing such as both driver and passenger mirrors, Centurion emblems for fender, and vent covers for the hood. If anyone knows any info that can help me I'll be so grateful. Plz email me @sailorulysse@yahoo.com or call 267-584-3000

Hi Tuufly215,

Centurions don't have vents in the hood. It's one of the differences between a Centurion and a LeSabre. If you're restoring the car you should find a body shop that will fill in the holes for you.

Passenger mirrors are very rare. The mirror was mounted differently in 1973 than earlier years. I think a passenger mirror for any full size Buick through 1975 will fit. However, the true passenger side mirror in '73 was manually adjusted. The whole head of the mirror pivots (not just the glass part). I don't know when they switched to remote controlled passenger mirrors but it makes it much harder to find a proper manual replacement.

Good Luck,
    John
    Livin' Large.

Tuufly: I have the passenger-side mirror for you. Also the driver's side remote. E-mail me: sbrmd@aol.com

Best regards,
    Steve in Mpls.

+ Reply to Thread