+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1973 Cornering Light Assembly

Default 1973 Cornering Light Assembly

I need two cornering lights.....does anyone know where to find these?

Please help.

Thats a tough one. I have been searching for a about a year for just the drivers side fender in decent shape with that has that option. I have everything else including a never mounted nos passenger side cornering headlight optioned fender and new never used light switch that goes inside the steering column.

If I happen to come across a 73 with that option I will definitely let you know, please if you happen to find one and don't need the driver side fender, give me a shout. I thought of just cutting a hole to make it fit, but on the optioned fenders there is a brace welded to the fender that the light mounts to, so you actually need the fenders
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Rick Martinez

1973 Centurion 455 convertible - My show & tow car
    1970 GS455 Racecar
    9.25 @ 144.83, 3070 lbs

Default I may have a deal for you

Rick,

I think I found a car with the fenders in good shape. Are you still looking?

Call me
    847-289.3767

Herman

You bet, need a driver side fender with the cutout for the cornering headlight option.
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Rick Martinez

1973 Centurion 455 convertible - My show & tow car
    1970 GS455 Racecar
    9.25 @ 144.83, 3070 lbs

+ Reply to Thread