3 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    The factory transmission lines just need to be re-bent to mount up to the 200r4. You can give me a call anytime at 623-628-0972. I'll try to get the photos up to you tonight.
  2. View Conversation
    You can use the dipstick and tube from the turbo 400. The stock cross member will work with a little massaging. You slide it forward and use two of the factory holes to mount to the frame and then drill the frame for the other two holes. The holes for the mount may need to be opened up a bit.
  3. View Conversation
    Before you start the swap you need the to do the following, decide which carb you want to use. If you stick w/ a Qjet you have to use a chevy style. Once you've got that hashed out go to bowtie overdrives and order their tv made ez kit for your carb choice. They also sell the lockup kits. Get a driveshaft from a 71-76 b-body with a 350 trans. It will need to be lengthened from 55" to 60" When measured from u joint center to u joint center.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About 72gsx4me

Basic Information

About 72gsx4me
Love Buicks
Chicago suburb
Classic cars
Insurance Claims Reinspector


This Page
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to 72gsx4me Using...


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-13-2009 06:53 PM
General Information
Last Activity
10-05-2016 08:12 PM
Join Date