View Full Version : Exhaust choke riser

03-28-2007, 03:14 AM
There is a small mechanism on my intake manifold that connects to the choke on my 72 Centurion 350 motor. This assembly has completely rotted away and now exhaust gas is leaking from it. Does anybody know what this is called and where I can get a replacement part. Thanks.

03-28-2007, 06:54 AM
Lower choke housing?

All 72+ 455's have this "bowl" below the choke housing. They should be fairly easy to find.